Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Ha! Ha! I'm using the internet!

At the behest of some of my close friends, I have decided to create a "blog." On my own I find these things as an excuse to indulge in excessive narcissism, but my friends (or maybe my own subconscious narcissism) have convinced me that I might be able to entertain other human beings with my drunk, arrogant debauchery and constant exercise of Murphy's law.

In the coming (whatever unit of time is most efficient for expressing how long it takes me before I get bored with this project) I will regale you with stories from my life and my personal observations there in. I am colloquial, offensive, and honest. I am not the world's next Einstein, Oppenheimer or Whittle, but I am not retarded either. I am just a man who was all too recently a boy trying to carve out his place in the world. I hope you find my life as entertaining as I do.

No comments:

Post a Comment